Honour Code Commitment
By enrolling in a Comply Academy course or program, I agree to:
- I will complete the tests and activities individually to obtain personal proof.
- I will maintain a single user account and will not share it.
- I will not engage in dishonest activities, including those that enhance my results or impact the results of others such as sharing answers.
- I will act with integrity and will not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, plagiarize, copy, record, distribute, reproduce or exploit in any way the content of this course.
Violations of the honour code
If I violate the Terms of Service or this Honour Code, I will be subject to one or more of the following penalties:
Zero grade or revocation of certificate;
Disqualification from access to Comply Academy courses;
- Additional legal action may be taken in the event of non-compliance, use of improper language or actions, copying, plagiarism, or unauthorized distribution of course material.
- No refunds will be issued in the event of any penalties for such violations.
- Violations of the honour code will be determined at the sole discretion of Comply Latam, who will notify the participant of the action(s) to be taken as a result of the violation(s).
- If you do not agree with the content of the honour code, you may request a refund of your course registration as long as you have not started the content sections.
Changes to the Honour Code
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Honour Code from time to time, which will be posted on this page for participants. By accessing the site after changes have been made, you signify your agreement to the modifications made. Please be sure to check back to this page periodically to be familiar with the most recent version of the site.
Effective Date: August 28, 2020